To give our children an individualized, quality education with a solid foundation of traditional values, Christian character, Biblical standards, and faith in Christ Jesus.
is that with the Lord's blessing we will raise our children to do their best, to realize their special talents, to be concerned for the needs of others, to become responsible citizens, to be morally and spiritually wise, to be skillful and knowledgeable in every area that will be useful to them in their future, and to grow up to live fulfilling lives that glorify God.
Statement of Faith
All HisWay families must sign the following Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible and complete Word of God. It is verbally inspired by Him in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the complete and final revelation of the will of God to man, and is our supreme authority for faith and practice. (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
- We believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God. We believe that in the unity of the Godhead there are three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in every divine perfection, and executing distinct but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption. (Gen. 17:1; Ex. 20:2-3; 15:11; Deut. 6:4; Ps. 83:18; Ps. 90:2; Ps. 147:5; Matt. 28:19; Eph. 2:18; 2 Cor.13:14)
- We believe that to be a faithful disciple of Christ one must have a personal relationship with Jesus our Savior.
- We believe that human life is sacred and we profess a pro-life view. (Ps. 139:13-16)
- We believe that salvation is a free gift offered to man by God. Its basis is the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Man receives this free gift of eternal life by realizing his sinful condition, believing that Jesus Christ died for his sins, and then receiving him as his own personal Lord and Savior. Man in no way can ever work his own way to heaven. Salvation is based solely on the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, by the grace of God. That precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ cleanses from all sin anyone whom accepts God's free gift. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Acts 13:39; Acts 16:31; Rom. 10:9-10; 2 Cor. 5:21; Eph. 2:8-9)
- We believe that all truly born again Christians have a personal responsibility before God to live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon the Lord Jesus Christ. They should separate from all manner and appearance of evil and all religious apostasy. Though living in the world, Christians are not to be associated or identified with the world. (Rom. 12:1-2; Rom. 14:13; 2 Cor. 6:14; 2 Cor. 17:2; 2 Tim 3:1-5; 1 John 2:15-17; 2 John 9:10)
- Because we believe that the family was established by God and is primarily responsible for the training of the children within the home, we have established HisWay Home School Academy (Gen. 2:21-25; Job 1:1-5; Eph. 6:1-4; Col. 3:18-21)
The Administrative Team serves to keep the day-to-day operations of the co-op running smoothly and to troubleshoot any problems that arise. The team is composed of five people, each overseeing a different aspect of operations.
Where we meet
HisWay meets on Mondays and Wednesdays during the school year at LifePoint Church (1701 Emory Road, Reisterstown, MD), located conveniently on the Baltimore County and Carroll County border.